note...

Please read this blog with care-its not inteneded to be triggering, but it does bluntly discuss issues surrounding Eating Disorders and Self Injury.

Tuesday 3 August 2010

what do you want me to write about?

what would help?
ive had some negative feedback on this blog lately via email, but i really want to keep it going,sticking to the original idea of talking about the practicalities of Ed's, Si and recovery.and answering someof the stuff people want to ask but dont know who too. myself, ive been struggling with these issues for a long time-and if i can use that in any way to help someone else cope ona daily basis, i really dont see whats wrong with that.

anyway-is there anything you'd like to know?things you want me to post about? il email you back privately if your shy:)

2 comments:

sarahlynn said...

I'm not sure how much this relates, but I thught I'd give you a few questions on practical issues for EDs I've got.

First, I am perpetually constipated. Nothing relieves it, occasionally it reaches Insane Pain levels, and I know it is related to my ED. I imagine constipation is fairly common among EDd folk... Am not a fan of laxatives for a lot of reasons, but its frustrating.

On another health related level: how to deal with potassium and electrolyte levels droping after purging. I know mine do, and have been getting worse from the leg cramping and total fatigue and heart palps that come after. Occasionally I'll sip gatoreade after, but I see it only has "1% daily potassuium" and such. I don't want to have a heart attack - what can I do when not-purging isn't an option?

Anonymous said...

If you are bulimic and overweight does your hair still fall out? What other side effects will you suffer from?